Links

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Softball Practice was canceled

Yesterday Morning I anticipate the worst, I packed my softball gear with me and planned on changing at work and picking Michelle up in order to get there in time. That way if I had to work over I could still make it.

Good thing it was canceled, because if it were not I would have still been at work when practice was over with. The worst part about all of this is I am Salary and I don't make any more money staying late than I would if I didn't even show it.

However I have projects and side projects out the ying yang and more stuff getting piled on top of everything that I don't even have time to prepare for a 30 minute presentation I need to make Tuesday in Pittsburgh about the GIS capabilities of RDS, the company SAIC is contracted under.

There is no immediate relief in the immediate future, I'm sure Michelle would like to see me sometime. I guess it is better than the alternative of not having a job. Oh well, Hi Ho Hi Ho off I go again.

No comments: