Links

Friday, April 10, 2009

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time we we cease the labors for the week and take a little time out for ourselves to actually enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is yet again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Good Friday.

Yes today is in fact Good Friday , a very religious time of the year for the Christian Community. It all culminates at the end of the weekend with Easter.

Not too sure what Michelle and I are going to o for Easter, she mentioned getting a ham and preparing it here for us. I think that would be kind of awesome, and I'm actually looking forward to it.

Brittany either has or getting ready to go to Europe with a class trip. She'll be traveling abroad for 10 days and will get to see much more of the world than I have ever seen. I'm a little envious that she gets to make the trip.

This has been a quick week at work, but I am definitely ready for a weekend to enjoy myself. We never made it out last weekend to go geocaching, but this weekend with any luck will change that.

Have a great good Friday and a wonderful Easter weekend.

No comments: