Links

Saturday, April 11, 2009

A later BLOG

I know, this BLOG is posting a little bit later than I usually post. We went out grocery shopping for tomorrow's Easter dinner Michelle is going to prepare.

She's planning on a Ham, Mashed Potatoes and gravy, corn, fresh baked rolls, cake, Easter bread and colored deviled eggs. We haven't colored any eggs yet, so we got Hayley a Kung Fu Panda coloring kit to color some easter eggs before we turn them into deviled eggs.

We were shopping at Wal-Mart this morning and ran into Amy, Ralphie and Kaiden. They were out themselves doing a little bit of shopping for themselves and for Easter tomorrow.

I think Val is also going to have an Easter dinner, Terri talked about going up a couple of days ago when I talked to her.

Sherri Toth is in for the Holiday weekend, I was talking to her last night when I first got home from work. I'm going to put a little music on her MP3 player before she goes back.

No comments: