Links

Friday, April 03, 2009

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is yet once again that time of the week when we cease the labors of the week and just take a little time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is the dawn of yet another weekend and another Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Half of a day for me, my time will be in by lunchtime and I'll be heading to the home front a little bit early today. Add that little bit extra my weekend, if my part comes in I'll take my car to be worked on if not I'll be napping.

New is Kim was admitted to the hospital again yesterday. They think she has developed pancreatitis again and a little problem with her Gall Bladder that is soon scheduled to be removed anyways. I'll keep everyone up to date with her progress and status report. She has requested the chance to rest in the hospital, so please no visitors until she is ready to receive them. She's there to get better and recover for right now.

Mine and Michelle's weekend plans are up in the air, don't know what we will be getting into just yet. Maybe a WVU Baseball game or doing the first Geocache of the year may be on the agenda.

For those of you making any plans for this summer around Morgantown, BOPARC has their Summer Guide ready to be viewed. There is a nice movie under the stars lineup this summer.

Have a great day and the start of another weekend.

No comments: