Links

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

* As you can tell, I'm out of material for today and have nothing really to say, so I guess a tidbits will be nice to fill in for today.

* First of all Michelle is doing fine, she will go in Thursday morning at Mon General to have a stress test. This will be a follow up from Saturday evening and we should know a little more by then.

* How about those Pittsburgh Pirates, they actually threw a two hit shutout yesterday against the Houston Astros.

* I did hear back from Josh Judy, he just picked up his first save of the weekend and pretty much lit them up with two strikeouts one no runs in his inning of relief. He mentioned that He did get a chance to go against the Major League Chicago Cubs in Spring Training for two innings. He threw two innings, had three strikeouts, no hits, no walks and no runs. He'll be a Major Leaguer before it's all said and done. Go get em Ace. light em up.

* Brittany has been in Europe the last few days, if you want to see how she is doing and want to send her an email it's Brittanydae@yahoo.com, I'm sure she would love to hear from everyone.

* I hope the weather breaks, I'm ready to do some outside stuff. The winter stuff by the fireplace is getting old and I'm ready for summer.

* Have a great day.

No comments: