Links

Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a Day

Talk about a very long, productive and event filled day, that was yesterday for both me and Michelle. It was a full day to say the least.

In the early AM I woke Michelle up and we headed to rails to Trails where we had a nice brisk walk including an uphill climb at the turn around point for us, we ended up on Collins Ferry Road and on the outside property of the DOE where I work.

After that it was home and I changed my brakes and rotated my tires on my car. I figured it was going to be nice out and I wanted to do it before it got hot, with Michelle's much appreciated assistance I changed by brakes and rotated my tires.

This was just the begining og the day, we then started out and did not one, not two but three geocache's where we also retrieved a travel bug that we will place in another cache in the near future.

The final cache was Dorsey's Knob where the picture was taken after we met another couple up there. It had been five years since I had been up there to do my Senior Thesis in College. This was the first time Michelle has had a chance to go to this summit. I will just say it is not for the weak hearted as it is a 120' incline in elevation in about a 500' range. If you make it to the top, you have earned it.

After that we came home and I had a steak dinner with a baked potato and steams broccoli. I must have been a very good boy because I have had a great weekend so far.

No comments: