Links

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Hump Day Rewind

I was thinking earlier today of something that I could do when I run out of any material for my blog, to just give my blog a little life and a little boost.

I looked at my blog and it was right there in front of me, staring me right in the face and I just didn't see it.

A rewind. I have been blogging since 2004 and all the material was right there in front of me. Nearly 5 full years and close to 1,500 blog posts, my material was my previous posts from that day in my BLOG.


Last year
on this day I started working for IMC and we had our first softball practice of the season.

Two years ago I had fun and wrote a blog about surprising Terri for her 40th birthday....er I mean her 29th again.

I'll try a rewind and an occasional tidbit to go with my Bog Ole Hairy Fridays and hopefully we can add a little more life to the blog by just simply looking back at what I have done.

No comments: