Links

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Day of Firsts

Today can be considered a day of firsts in many ways. I will start my new job with my new company today, I start work for Information Manufacturing Corporation this morning at 8:00. I'm actually quite excited to get work for a company in Morgantown and be able to get back into an office environment and actually get a chance to interact with people some of the time.

I see a great opportunity with this company, the sky is the limit, this time however as a company experiences exponential growth, I'll be in the office. Here is to hopefully a long career with a company getting ready to really grow.

Also in this day of firsts as you can tell by my picture, is the first softball practice of the 2008 season. It's that time of the year that I most look forward to, the time when Mountaineer Football and Basketball are done with their seasons and are preparing for the next school year. A time when the squirrels come by for a daily visit and the sun is shining. When longer and warmer days are prevalent and summer festival seasons start. It is once again time to gather the guys, talk a little trash, remember the old days and play some softball.

We will once again be sponsored this season by the best sponsor/pitcher you could ever ask for. Mountain Valley Paintball Park. You got to love a team that gets together a few times a year and shoot each other. Can't you just feel the love of the brotherhood?

Have a great day, mine is going to be interesting.

No comments: