Links

Monday, April 28, 2008

Tidbits

* It's been a while since I have written a tidbits, so I think I am long overdue.

* I had a great weekend, Michelle and I attended the WVU v Ustin..I mean UCONN baseball game yesterday. WVU won a close game 17-3, well at least I thought it was close. We had commented that we hadn't seen WVU hit any long balls in all the games we have attended, WVU responded with three long ball shots.

* The recent class of WVU Sports Hall of Fame has been announced. A little special interest, Marty Pushkin (Kathy's dad) will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this fall.

* In the WVU front, one of WVU's best Professors has called for the resignation of President Garrison and Provost Gerald Lang because of their involvement in the bogus Heather Bresche MBA degree that was retroactively issued this past fall. Dr. Edward's who teaches Physics and has been named Multiple times as WVU's top professor wrote letter to the Editor in Sunday's Dominion Post. It's a great read by a man I have a lot of respect for.

* Today is Sherri's first day to work at BFS. I told Michelle on Friday to enjoy her last day without my spy in place. Bwahahahahahaha

* Softball season is now officially upon us, the games start to count tonight as the regular season is scheduled to start for us at 7:00 on Liberatore Field (across from the ice rink) against Bucketheads. I'm ready for the season to start, hopefully it will start off on a good note. We had an 8:00 game scheduled also, but it has been moved to Sunday, May 18th at 1:00.

* How did you like the local Morgantown weather this past weekend? I loved it even though they called for rain all weekend, I think they got it a little bit wrong.

* Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work I go.

No comments: