Links

Friday, April 25, 2008

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes Readers it is once again that time of the week when we cease our labors for the week and take time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors, it is one again the start of the weekend.

I came across something last night that may be of some interest to a few sisters, a meatloaf AT&T Commercial. I thought it was kid of cute, so here it is.



For anyone wanting something to do this weekend, Friday night at Hawley Field (beside the Coliseum) WVU Baseball will be taking of Ustink..I mean UCONN at 7:00. Here is the kicker, tonight the price of admission is $1.00 to get in and certain concessions are only $1.00 also. Come out and cheer on the Mountaineers and have a little fun at the ballpark heckling Ustink I mean UCONN and have a little fun. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Fir you football fans, this is the funnest weekend of the year outside of when teams actually play. It is when you see how your team is going to look in the future and dreams are fulfilled. It is the NFL Draft both Saturday (Rounds one and two) and Sunday (rest of the draft. A few players from WVU will be hoping to hear their names called.

Next week Trish is going to need a favor from everyone, she has entered Layla in the WVAQ Baby Idol contest. We're going to try to win it for her if we can manage to get her into the top 10 for voting. I'll post details as they become available. If anyone else has their child entered, let me know and we'll try to rally support around all of the wee ones.

The Master copy of our softball schedule has been released. Once I get MVP Paintball's schedule seperated from the master list, I'll post it.

I'll leave you all with a humorous website I found. PassiveAggressivenotes.com go and check them out, makes for some interesting reading.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: