Links

Friday, April 04, 2008

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes readers, this is the time of the week where the work ceases and we sit back and actually take time to reflect back and enjoy the fruits of our labors, it's the Weekend!!

Originally this was supposed to be my last day of employment with Infotech, I was supposed to be getting laid off after today, but I guess my official notice is for Monday the 7th rather than Friday the 4th. So it looks like I will have this job a few more hours than originally anticipated. I think they wanted to make sure I had a full two weeks from the time of my notice for my last day.

On the job search front, things are going pretty good. I actually had a telephone interview this morning and another company has sent me some paper work to fill out, this is my first contact with them however.

I should expect to hear something from my top choice by early next week though one way or the other.

I'll keep everyone updated and be a little more specific next week.

No comments: