Links

Thursday, April 10, 2008

An evening Blog

Most of the time I Blog, it's usually in the morning. I think my creative juices are running more after I wake up rather than at the end of a day. Although writing at the end of the day can give you something to reflect upon as you are looking for the words to scribe.

Today however, this is an evening blog. Running a little behind this morning for what I wanted to do to get out of the apartment and get to work, so I didn't blog at all before my drive to work.

Work has been great, learning a new piece of software that I really didn't have a whole lot of experience in prior to this job. I had used it before, but not that much. It's nice to be able to expand my skill set.

The people I work with are great and I think I will really enjoy working for this company. I can see big things happening within the company and our department if we're on top of it, Chad really seems to have a handle on things and is trying to explore more options.

I actually reached in my closet this morning and realized that since it's been a couple years since I worked in an office, it was time to go do a little shopping. After work I made a track up to JC Penney's to see what kind of sales they were having. For some reason I can't seem to find some of my casual business attire. I had it when I went to Sterling, but I couldn't seem to find it. No problem, time to shop!

Have a great evening.

No comments: