Links

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Over the Hump Day

OK the week started off with a bang and warm weather. Nice enough that I could actually get out to rails to trails to get a good walk in. This morning however is a different story. The weather is not as cooperative as it was a few days ago, I guess Phil must have forgotten about me. Either that or the lazy rat just wanted to crawl back into his hole and sleep a little longer.

Kim called me yesterday and asked me if I was still alive, the funny thing is I already knew what she was talking about as I read my name in the obituaries on Sunday Morning, only this was a George A Hall. I hope that's not me, let me check....It's not me and pinching yourself can hurt.

For those of you following Girls High School Basketball in West Virginia, the State Tournament starts today in Charleston.

There was one major announcement in the sporting world yesterday. Brett Favre decided to call it a career yesterday as the future NFL Hall of Fame QB announced his retirement.

Weather permitting Diane and I are thinking about getting out of Morgantown Saturday for a day trip. There are a few options on the table so I guess it is going to depend on the weather and how we feel that day as to what interstate we jump on and what direction we start to head.



Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.--John Lennon

No comments: