Links

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Eventful week to say the least

I have to say this past week has been one event filled week in my life. It started the first thing Monday Morning when I got an e-mail from the COO from Infotech telling me I was going to be laid off April 4, to me putting out quite a few resumes and getting a few contacts.

I think I have found my next company I am going to work for, but nothing is official yet so I'll wait till the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed before I make any kind of announcement on that situation. If things go as hoped, I'll go from one place of employment to another and that was my initial plan as of me finding out my situation Monday. Right Place, right time to say the least.

The WVU men's basketball team fell to Xavier 75-79 in Overtime to Xavier ending the 2007-8 Basketball season.

We have started to get organized for the 2008 softball season, we're finalizing our initial roster, secured the sponsor and should be hitting the field here in a few weeks or so now that both WVU Men's and Women's Basketball are done for the season. A few of our team mates are associated with the Athletic Department, so it has been a busy week for them to say the least. We will once again be Mountain Valley Paintball once again. Sean and Danny will sponsor us once again.

Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.--Demosthenes

No comments: