Links

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Amy's B-Day Party

Yesterday evening a few of us stopped up at Amy and Ralphie's place for a little birthday celebration with Amy. I have to say the place looks great, they have put in hardwood floors in the living room and the baby's bedroom. They still have their room to do and then Ralphie said he is going to start on the outside.

I promised Amy I would get her whatever music she wants to put on her new Mp3 player, but I forgot the list last night when we left, but Amy was still filling it out.

I took my camera last night and took a few pictures from last night. I have started and added them to an album on my picture site called general Pics of 2008.

This evening Me, Kim, Brittney, and Terri are going to watch Mom in her Easter play at Riverside Apostolic Church
. The play runs from last night until Saturday.

No comments: