Links

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Last Night

Last night I had another date, I'm starting to rack up a number of those for 2009 so far, only this time it was with a girl named Michelle. She was someone I invited to the Christmas Eve party this past year, but she never made it. We ran across each other again on the net in the past week and started talking.

Actually she told me that I showed up on her sisters Match.com account last year as a possible match, which I thought was kind of funny. I think I owe my entire social life to either match.com, Wal-Mart or a combination of the two.

It was a dinner and a movie type of date, started out at Pizza Hut (like you would have to twist my arm to go there) and ended up watching the movie 10,000 BC. It was a movie that looked pretty good in the previews, so we went to see it.

No comments: