Links

Thursday, March 06, 2008

WVAQ is kaput


I woke up this morning and as usual I turned my Radio Dial to 101.9 here in Good Ole Morgantown, West Virginia to listen to my morning fix of the Eric and Kevin show. I could find the station on my radio, so I went to my car to see if I could pick up the signal there. Once again, no success in being able to pick up the station.

So, I went to the net and streamed the show to my computer. When I did this they were broadcasting on WQZK out of the Cumberland/Keyser area. Come to find out, that when they got into the studio this morning there was a note saying that WVAQ was blown up (ie broken).

The AM affiliate WAJR is working, the problem just seems to be the FM station. So if you are in the Morgantown listening area and can't get WVAQ, they know there is a problem.

I think it was the Canadians who snuck in and did it. You know, they did bomb the Baldwins (if you don't get it, forget it)

No comments: