Links

Sunday, March 04, 2007

More snow

It was just 30 days ago that my buddy Phil, oh king of the groundhogs didn't see his shadow and predicted that spring would be right around the corner. Phil, you lying rat, it's been cold and snowy since you made that statement.

We're in March now, Spring starts this month, can we have a a little hint of it?

I think you and Mother Nature got hooked on Heroine or something, because you two have managed to get your seasons mixed up. I know I sent you the case of beer for you to get drunk on last month, and I think I should accept full responsibility for my actions. Phil, I think it is time for you and mother nature to put down the crack pipe and check into the Betty Ford clinic, heck maybe you can even check into the drug rehab clinic that Brittany Spears is at. Please seek help Phil and you and mother Nature need to put down the crack pipe and let spring begin.

Did I ever mention I hate snow?

No comments: