Links

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The weather was great yesterday

Wow was the weather absolutely perfect yesterday. I got off of work and the temps were actually pleasantly in the lower 70's. To my buddy Phil, OK my little buddy, thank you for finally providing me a day that I haven't seen for a while. A day where the sun was shining and you could wear anything you want. You didn't need a winter jacket, and you could actually enjoy a brisk oxygen regenerating stroll along the rails to trails.

I should have taken my camera yesterday, but I had a better picture of the portion of the trails that I have recently started walking. It's the portion below my apartment and is no longer the paved segment of the trail.

My Diabetes sugar numbers are starting to come a little better under control. I have paid very close attention to my diet, and the refreshing and and energy reviving walks in the early evenings are really starting to make a difference. I am starting to feel very good and am full of energy. I actually drove by the softball fields after I was done walking yesterday and noticed that all three men's fields had teams already practicing. I guess that means that we will probably be hitting the field as a team for the first time in the upcoming weeks. WVU is still playing basketball, so many of my team mates are still busy working with that, however I would say it is going to be pretty soon that we start to practice.

I am going to have to make my last trip(s) to my office in Frostburg next Monday and Tuesday. I'll be starting a new project as I just wrapped two other multi-year projects up in the last few days. I am considering staying up there on Monday night rather than driving up and back and up and back. It could be a nice little break to be out of Morgantown, I haven;t made up my mind how I will approach it yet.

Hope today is as good as yesterday, it should be because I'm pretty much caught up on my work until basically next week.

No comments: