Links

Thursday, March 15, 2007

What a start to the day

Yesrerday, despite the little bit of rain we received in the early morning hours actually turned out to be a pretty decent day. It was a little cooler than Tuesday, but still a nice day.

Today however has had a little bit of an embarrasing story. After eating breakfast I took a brisk 15 minute walk up the road just to get the blood flowing for the day and when I returned I stopped by the local newspaper vending machine to buy todays paper. When I go for walks I take my iPod with me and listen to some music while I'm walking, it's something I do when I talk a walk of solitude. As I reached down to buy a paper and closed the door, the earpieces were jerked out of my ears. It seems that I had let the cord get caught around the latch itself trapping it in the machine. I tried to pull it out but realized it was actually wrapped around the latch. I had to go get another 50 cents from my apartment and insert it into the machien to safely retrieve my headphones.

At 9:00 tonight WVU hosts the second round game of the NIT when it hosts UMass. Umass has a 7'0" center named Luke Bonner who used to play for us, but decided to transfer closer to home to play. He played 2 years ago on the elite 8 team. He was a fan favorite two years ago, let's see how the students welcome him tonight.

Something I found out yesterday is that there is a MySpace page that I am going to add to the sidebar. Terri has signed up for a MySpace account, but has not developed it as of yet.

No comments: