Links

Friday, March 30, 2007

It IS a great day to be a Mountaineer.

Obviously the WVU Men's basketball team won the NIT Championship last night. They returned home today and as soon as I get motivated enough I will transfer some of the pictures of their arrival from my camera to my computer.

A couple months ago the best High School Running back in probably 20 years gave a verbal commitment to WVU and I posted it in my BLOG. He was confused and changed his mind a couple of days later and never signed with anyone. So, that left the nations top player unsigned......until today when he actually signed a letter of intent to play at WVU.

I would say hold on, because WVU athletics in both Football and basketball are about ready to move to the next level and actually win a National Championship. Noel Devine is a freak of nature with ungodly balance.

No comments: