Links

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What's this I see

OK, I know we are officially in spring from the calender and I have already attended a baseball game this year and went out in shorts and a T-Shirt on many days. My Front door is open on a consistent basis when I am home and now, we have the start of foliage.

Winter is officially over with and spring is upon us. The grass is getting greener and the days are getting longer.

Next week we are actually going to start softball practice for the year and tonight we will be drafting our fantasy baseball league. I love this time of the year, it is my favorite because it is the very dawn of summer.

Later today I have my second DR's appointment with Dr. Feathers, and I am feeling very well. The sugar levels are up and down a little, but they are still within the range goals of 90-130 before a meal and under 160 2 hours after a meal. I will soon start to lower my number of readings a day to three and the frequency I read to once every three days.

For a few years I have felt like a man getting old, recently since my Sugar, BP and Cholesterol (don't know numbers yet, but am addressing this anyways) under control I feel like an athlete again. My heart lungs and diaphragm feel strong and I am starting to feel like an athlete in a fat mans shell that he is ready to shed.

Hope you have a good day too.

No comments: