Links

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes all the way back to my days at Frostburg State. I worked for a company called InfoTech/VARGIS. VARGIS was the company I was initially employed by and then Infotech bought us out and we became Infotech.

This is my friend and Aerial Triangulation equivalent of me, this is Anand who was from Hyderbad India and was one of the people from the parent company that was brought over here to help many of the newer employees get up to speed with Photogrammatry.

I know the last time I spoke with Anand was a few years ago and he was trying to find a sponsor to come into the country full time and apply for citizenship. He's a great guy and was a pretty good friend.

Have yourselves a Great Day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: