Links

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I was the first one knocked out and the first one to recover from that dreaded beating by the Sandman last night. I'm up a little early sucking down an Alka Selzter and a Prilosec for my heartburn.

Michelle has a big day planned today after returning from Charleston last night. Today is Amanda's Baby Shower at the Pines Country Club. Michelle is going to head over this morning to help Chris get everything set up for today's festivities. This is Amanda and Joey's first bump and they will make a great set of parents.

Me, I'm going to go and finish laundry as Michelle helps Chris. We wash it here and take it to the Laundra Mat to dry it since our Dryer is Kaput and I can be in and out and get everything done in about 45 minutes doing it this way.

This afternoon I am going to watch the WVU game. I subscribed to ESPN+ this past August and already have the subscription you need to watch the game. It is a pay services that is either $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year and I chose the year option this spring for some reason or another, probably because I like to follow recruiting for both WVU Football and Basketball and it gave me access to all the insider stuff that I wanted plus the ability to stream non broadcast content such as today's game. Game starts at 4:30 today and we are playing Kansas.

Speaking of Football, Antonio Brown in the past couple of months got traded by the Steelers because he was unbearable. Cut by the the Raiders, then signed for a bigger deal with the Patriots. Loses his endorsement from the Helmet Company, loses his endorsement deal with Nike, gets accused of rape and now has been cut by the Patriots. At least the Steelers got a couple draft picks for this trainwreck.

Have yourselves a great day today and Let's Go Mountianeers.


No comments: