Links

Monday, September 16, 2019

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does include our fun filled things that we refer to as weekends. Now it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

Speaking of working, I just got word that I will be returning to St. Louis once again in January for my yearly re-certification that I have to do every year. I will be leaving Morgantown on January 2, and will be in class the 3rd and the 4th and will either return on the evening of the 4th (Saturday) or the morning of the 5th (Sunday). I asked Michelle if she wants to go with me this year, she hasn't decided just yet if she wants to go this year yet.

Now as far as the office at NETL, I'm back there again today to start another week at my career job. I have a couple of meetings this week, one Tuesday and one on Wednesday. It's not going to be too busy of a week, so that tends to make it nice at times.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: