Links

Monday, September 09, 2019

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and by good if you watched the WVU Football game this past weekend that is very debatable. But it is the start of a new week of work and some new challenges to face and overcome.

Looking at my week ahead, I have just one mandatory safety meeting on my calendar, other than that it's pretty much open at work.

Michelle is going to work tonight and tomorrow night at the Vet's after work where my quarter for RTI is pretty much completed. I should be getting my new segment materials here in a couple of weeks as we prepare to finish out the year.

I'm not complaining about the idle time, I don't get a whole lot of it and the second quarter I had to travel to assist in another FI"s area as she had left the company. I enjoy a little bit of a break every once in a while and a chance to actually sit back and enjoy my weekends.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: