Links

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a  quiet game day Saturday morning, I'm sure people are lining up to tailgate if they aren't already tailgating somewhere. I'm up a little later than usual and collecting my thoughts for the day. My partner in crime Peanut must have found another hiding spot to lay back down.

The Mountaineers return to the field today here in Morgantown to take on North Carolina State. A team that has our old Defensive Coordinator and has not let us a single touchdown yet this season. Tony Gibson, the one coach I wanted to retain from the previous staff, returns to Morgantown as NC States Defensive Coordinator against a group of young men he basically recruited himself to Morgantown.

After last weeks fiasco, I don't have too high of hopes for today, but I trust the climb and Coach Neal Brown. I'm prepared for the long term rather than the short, and will support school till the end. It's a time of rebuilding here in Morgantown, but we acknowledge that.

Not too much else planned, I was going to run to the Laundromat last night to dry clothes, but Michelle had them washed and said lets go dry them last night due to the noon kickoff here in Morgantown. Laundry is done and I'm going to enjoy my weekend off, life gets busy again October 1st.

Have yourselves a great day, and let's go Mountaineers.

No comments: