Links

Monday, September 23, 2019

Monday

This Monday brings an end to a few things, yes the weekend is now behind us and we are facing a new workweek all refreshed. However Summer is now "Officially" over as we enter the autumnal equinox just about.....NOW. I set this blog up top post at that time, so if you are reading this it is officially Fall.

It is the start of a new season, one where the colors of Appalachia will paint a beautiful landscape here in the next few weeks as the leaves change colors and prepare to fall off of their trees in preparation of the next six months weather.

I can't complain, I would have to say it is now my second favorite season, mainly because I'm starting to not like the heat and need a break. I do enjoy the shorts wearing weather, but one of the best things about living in Appalachia is you get to experience all four seasons.

This is my last relaxing week, I start a new quarter for RTI next Tuesday which means I will be one busy individual up until probably Thanksgiving. I needed the break over the past month especially when I had to work another Field Interviewers Segment in the second quarter who left, I'm hoping we have replaced the missing FI this quarter.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: