Links

Sunday, September 01, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, enjoying the beginning of day two of my three day Holiday weekend. I'm up checking the scores from yesterday and scraping the sleep out of my eyes as I'm still attempting to reach full consciousness.

Well the Neal Brown era has officially started and it started with a 20-13 win over a very well coached James Madison team. The Dukes gave us fits all day long and their Defensive front pretty much dictated the day all game long. The Mountaineers managed to put together enough Offense when needed and played pretty well on Defense and Special Teams were outstanding on the day. It is going to be a slow build with this team, but have patience as we are in pretty good hands with a good young coach in Neal Brown.

Today's agenda is going to be our normal shopping and chores, then I'll take a little time out this afternoon and write this weeks blogs. I won't be rushed as I'm pretty sure that I am done with RTI for the quarter and we will take a little break before we gear up for the next quarter. What ever I do, it's going to be peaceful and relaxing. You know the better news? I get to do it all again tomorrow, yeah workers.

Have yourselves a relaxing Sunday.

No comments: