* Monday is complete, now it's time to concentrate on that second workweek day, Tuesday. It's a tidbits day.
* It has been 20,369 days since my birth, maybe if we reported our age in days, it wouldn't see, so bad.
* It has been 5,595 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. GIS was my area of study in case no one ever heard..lol
* 4,196 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, it was the beginning of my true happiness.
* 3,420 days ago I proposed to Michelle, in our back yard and yes she knew it was coming.
* It was 2,951 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied the knot and then feasted.
* I have now lived 583 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going. I'm really starting to feel my age some days more than others.
* I have 4,480 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,087 days away. Hopefully Neal Brown can build a team by then.
* There are 330 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together, I'm a very lucky man.
* There are only 192 days until the start Spring 2020, my favorite season.
* 145 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I've seen Phil this summer more than any other years past. Fed him all kinds of apples, now lets see if he is my Friend February 2.
* 129 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.
* There are 105 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019. This thing is starting to creep up on us. Michelle and I actually started the discussion as to whether or not we are going to once again do a real tree this year or switch to an artificial one.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 83 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it, or would it be the 14th Anniversary of the 21st Anniversary of my 21st Birthday?
* I have written 5,760 blogs in the nearly 15 years since I started blogging, how nearly you ask? Check out tomorrow's Blog.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that.
* I'm still looking for a cheap riding lawn mower, if anyone knows of any, let me know.
* Michelle and I took a trip to Terra Alta this past weekend to check out Balls Auction store.
* No updates on Gerald this week, I would assume he is getting better and better by the day.
* Softball season is still over with. It was a tough one for me physically, I'm starting to show my age or should I see my lack of training.
* Have I ever mentioned I hate snow? Even with all the heat, I still hate snow.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho