Links

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Happy Birthday Calvin McClain

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Nephew Calvin a very Happy Birthday today. Don't ask me how old he is all I know is that all of my Nephews and Nieces have passed me up in age and I'm still only 21 (he's 22)

Calvin is someone Michelle and I have watched grow up and mature more than any other family member since we have been together. He has matured into a fine young man and now has a beautiful wife to share his life with.

I'm not sure what Jeanetta or even my sister Pam have planned for him today, but I will say it'll be memorable no matter what it may be.

It has been a real honor watching this young man grown up into the man that he is today.

If you happen to see Calvin today, make sure that you wish him a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Calvin.

No comments: