* Three Day weekend is complete, now it is time to load the work week. AS that is loading, here is a tidbits.
* It has been 20,362 days since my birth, I've been here for a few days and almost half that has been working.
* It has been 5,588 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I'm proud of the fact that I still work in my chosen field of study still.
* 4,189 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, it was the beginning of my true happiness.
* 3,413 days ago I proposed to Michelle, in our back yard and yes she knew it was coming.
* It was 2,944 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied the knot and then feasted.
* I have now lived 576 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. His life was way too short.
* I have 4,487 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,094 days away. We won and they lost this past weekend. =)
* There are 337 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together, I'm a very lucky man.
* There are only 199 days until the start Spring 2020, my favorite season.
* 152 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. Phil has been spending a lot of time here eating the apples in the back yard.
* 136 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.
* There are 112 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019. This thing is starting to creep up on us.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 90 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it, or would it be the 14th Anniversary of the 21st Anniversary of my 21st Birthday?
* I have written 5,753 blogs in the nearly 15 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out. I should have my 15th Anniversary of being a blogger in less than a month.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that.
* I'm still looking for a cheap riding lawn mower, if anyone knows of any, let me know.
* Moke and Ang finally posted pictures and told the world of their new baby.
* Gerald was moved to Mapleshire last week. Kim said that he is doing much, much better than he was.
* Softball season ended for us last week. We knocked out the 2nd place team in the tournament, but fell just short of the finals finishing in third place.
* Have I ever mentioned I hate snow? Even with all the heat, I still hate snow.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho