Links

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, yesterdays co-author Peanut is still sleeping with Mommy and I'm out here collecting my thoughts for the day and watching the Mule on HBO.

Michelle and I did not make it to the Buckwheat Festival yesterday, we tried to make a strategic play and get 4 new tires for her car purchased and installed which we did. We are Sam's Club Plus Members meaning we get early access to the store, thinking we could beat the crowd in. I must have picked the wrong time and the wrong Saturday as all the bays were full and there were three people in front of us all buying complete sets of tires. We ended up running back home and getting my car and dropping her car off to allow them the time that they needed to finish which they said was going to be about three hours. Mission accomplished and she has 4 new tires. Yeah.

While we were waiting yesterday we drove up to the Aquatic Center which is still not complete. It's still all fenced in and non accessible, but the track was there for viewing. I have to say I think everyone is going to be very pleased when they get their first chance to see it all in person. The entire facility is actually quite impressive and is going to be the cornerstone for future growth and development.

No plans for today, which is going to sadly be my last day off for a while. The new quarter for RTI starts on Tuesday.

If you haven't made your Pampered Chef Order from Val's party, there is still time to order. I think tomorrow is going to be the last day for her to earn any rewards.

Have yourselves a great day today, I'll be enjoying my last free day for a while.


No comments: