Links

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back a few years, Michelle's old buddy Bob Pruett came into her office to see her. He had stopped in with Chapman Printing a few months prior, but he was in Morgantown and stopped in to see Michelle.

I guess those two really hit it off, as he gave her his personal cell phone as well and asked her to come down to Huntington to watch what he calls real football and I refer to as the tallest midget football. Bob knowing I'm a big WVU fan, had to have his picture taken with my wife...that butthead...lol

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: