Links

Sunday, January 06, 2019

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, we got back from St Louis last night and I'm up a little early collecting my thoughts for the day. Something is playing on the TV behind me, no idea as to what though as I'm still waking up.

Training went pretty good, Michelle did something amazing as illustrated in my picture, she straddled the mighty Mississippi River and had one foot in Missouri and one foot in Illinois. She did it while standing on a bridge leading across the river, but it's something that she did that most people have not....lol

On the local front since I last posted, former WVU Football Coach Dana Holgorsen left WVU and is the new coach at the University of Houston. He is no longer our football coach. What did WVU Athletic Director Shane Lyons do? He stepped it up and got a great young coach who I am proud to call my new coach. Former Troy coach Neal Brown is now officially WVU's new Head Football Coach. For the first time since probably 2007, I think we have a unified and motivated fan base. I am really excited to see where he takes this program, he should meet the players who are returning from Winter Break later today or tomorrow for the first time. I think Coach Brown is a man of great integrity, something that was sadly lacking from our previous coach.

I'm starting to work a new quarter today, I'm now officially an RTI employee rather than the subcontractor to the contracts prime, I am now employed by the Prime. My life just got very busy to say the least and that starts today as I head out into the field for the first time in 2019, newly certified to work 2019.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: