Links

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Coming Home

All good things must come to an end, and for me that means that our wonderful Federal Users Conference is over with and I will be returning to West Virginia and will be in the office for at least part of the day.

I'm going to try to get out of here before traffic gets too heavy on I-495, I was fortunate enough to do that a few years ago, today I won't be leaving the hotel at Midnight and will be heading back at a time when more people will probably be commuting to work. Washington DC is a very busy area, and now that the Government is back open, it's just going to be that much more chaotic.

I will however be back home sometime today, and most of my time today will in fact be travel time as I'll be fighting with DC traffic. Good thing I brought a Federal Car rather than my own, I have a 5 speed and that could be a pain in the butt especially if I get stuck in traffic.

Have yourselves a good day today, I'll be cruising home and listening to some music on my road trip home.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: