Links

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, I'm up early and planning on laying back down, and just attempting to catch my thoughts for the day.

Well I guess they shut my road down last night from Killarney Drive to T&S due to all the ice on the road. We do have a front row seat to see all the chaos, but I've seen it numerous times before and spent my time sleeping last night. It does look like a winter wonderland outside.

I have to head out into the field again today, had a good start for the segment yesterday, but still a long ways to go before I call it a day on that segment. There were a couple of tricky places to get to, but one of them I managed to close out and am happy about that.

Other than that no big plans for today other than shopping, laundry, working, and getting ready for another week of work. Sometimes I have to look on my life and say, man your life is boring as hell....lol

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: