Links

Monday, January 14, 2019

Starting all over again

Well that non-existent weekend is now over, now it's time to head into a double duty day and another week at the office.

It's a double duty day for me today, I'll be working at NETL to start that week and I will be out in the field today working for RTI again so that I can take tomorrow evening off to take Michelle out to dinner for her Birthday.

I am going to have a busy week ahead with training, safety meetings and just general work at the office. Most of my crew will be in their training for something I don't do, so it will be me and one or two other guys this week holding the fort down to get everything taken care of that needs done.

There is some relief in sight however, next Monday is Martin Luther King Jr Day and a Federal Holiday, so I might work next week for RTI during the day that will give me a little bit of a break and help me transition into a normal work week the rest of the week. Then the following week after that I will be in Washington DC attending the ESRI Federal Users Conference.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: