Links

Friday, January 18, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and a possible three day weekend.

Yeah I said possible, if you get the Federal Holiday for Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday, I do get it at my regular office job and will be out of the office until Tuesday, but I'll also be working for RTI all weekend so you know what that means. The Day Off Nazi says "NO DAYS OFF FOR YOU" which means I will most likely be working all three of my days off for RTI. 

Nothing major planned, I'm working and I'm sure Michelle probably is as well, or at least Sunday afternoon at the Vet's Office.

One thing I need to start doing is assembling my tax documents for get my Software updated. I want to have it at least ready to go, knowing I'm probably going to owe the state again this year.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: