Links

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Hump Day

Well that was a quick start to the week, we are already at the midway point of the work week. I guess it helps when one of those day was a Holiday though.

I will once again be going out this evening and working for RTI, or at least I plan on it. I've really knocked down both segments and it's now just a matter of trying to find some either elusive people home or confirming that the dwelling units are vacant. It's a good feeling when you can do something and feel like you are making an impact on your community.

Michelle will also be working both jobs today (as she did yesterday and tomorrow). It's been a busy time of the year for both of us, mine however should start winding down a little after this coming weekend.

Have yourselves a great day as Michelle and I enjoy long ones.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: