Links

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from that knockout blow by the Sandman last night and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day. On the TV behind me is the 1970's classic "Heaven Can Wait", a movie I have always loved.

I am once again out in the field today and tomorrow working for RTI. Today will be day 25 of working one job or the other, and of course that streak will stretch at least another week or so before we call it a quarter and start looking ahead. It's not that bad as my days aren't as long this far into it and I'm just basically trying to find people home that just haven't been there or simply find someone to confirm that it is vacant.

Next weeks blogs are all going to be pre-written as I am traveling for work next week. I'll be in our Nations Capital for the ESRI Federal Users Conference. We are scheduled to have a mixer at the History Museum (Smithsonian) Wednesday Night that I thought might have to have been cancelled, but it appears now that the Government has ended it's longest shutdown in our nations history that it will in fact be open when I am there next week. This will be my second time attending this particular event, I was there three years ago as well and I'm staying in the same hotel in Arlington.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho 

No comments: