Links

Thursday, January 10, 2019

RIP Bonita Newbraugh Larson



It is with a heavy heart that I have to write this blog. My Aunt Bonita, (on the right) I have received word has passed away. She has been fighting some heart issues and finally succumbed last night.

She was the daughter of Donald Newbraugh and Edith Newbraugh Palko. She is survived by her Sister Sandi, her Brother Robert and her Sister Sarah Ann Carmean.

I got a text message from Kim saying that she and Terri were going to go check on Mom to see how she was doing and to deliver the news that her sister has now moved on.

Bonita was my Aunt that lived in Alaska, she had started and raised her family there and did manage to make a couple of trips to West Virginia. The first one was in the early 1990's when her and Linda came in for a visit. This was my first meeting with her.

The picture above is when her and Bob came in three years ago for the last time and is of my Mom (Sandi), Robert and Bonita.

Condolences to all of family locally, on the West Coast and Alaska who have lost a wonderful woman.

No comments: