Links

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet household once again. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and listening to the TV behind me. Not sure what is on or what is playing, but in all reality that is pretty much par for the course. I really enjoy the early morning hours, but I'm also still waking up.

West Virginia University Basketball team, on a losing streak and a season that had been pretty much written off by everyone, upset 7th Ranked Kansas here in Morgantown 65-64. The Mountaineers were on a five game losing streak and had lost a game or two that they shouldn't have, but managed to pull out all the stops when one of the blue bloods of College Basketball comes to Morgantown. We just seem to have Kansas's number here in Morgantown.

For me, I had a good day working. Did manage to get one interview, but now have both segments down to the point where I can almost cover them all in one day if no interviews are yielded. I'm going back out into the field this afternoon and am going to try to whittle that number down some more. Since tomorrow is a Federal Holiday and I'm off at NETL, I'll be out in the field once again seeing if I can find people home on a Holiday.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: