Links

Monday, January 07, 2019

Back to the Office

Well my little "Vacation" from NETL is over with, a new year has started and I head back into the office today for the first time in 2019. Now it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

A new year brings new challenges obviously and now that everyone is back in the office after the Holiday season, I'm getting excited about getting busy again. It had been kind of a slow period during the past month or so as so many people were away on Holiday Break and I had to go for re-certification for RTI.

One of the things I have to do for my insurance is obtain a number of "Wellness" points for my insurance. You don't have to do it, but it lowers the cost of your insurance if you do do it. You have to obtain 100 points throughout the year (from October 1 - September 30), I have a meeting with one of my coaches this evening and the points from this meeting qualifies me for points, and it will be points that will push me up and over that 100 point barrier giving me a discount on my Premiums next year.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: