Links

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Happy Birthday Michelle Dawn Hall

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my amazing wife Michelle a very Happy 50th Birthday today.

I wish I could have done more, but I'm not a party planner, and to tell you the truth I am insufficient at it, but I will take my wonderful wife out for dinner tonight to celebrate her 50th Birthday.

I owe Michelle much more than I could ever express, she is my heart and soul and my world, I don't think anything I could ever due would be enough to express to her how much she means to me.

In the years Michelle and I have been together we have taken a trip or two, some to different countries and we've spent days together at airports traveling across the country. We have spent numerous hours out in the woods chasing Geocaches, we have went snorkeling in the Caribbean and we have watched the water go over Niagara Falls together. This amazing women who is the center of my life has allowed me to experience things together that I would never have dreamed of.

Michelle I love you with all my heart, I don't know who I would be without you. You are my everything. Happy 50th Birthday Sweetie. 

No comments: