Links

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes all the way back to August of 1999, might even had been my first day of college. I had my psychology assignment in front of me and I was just starting to rejuvenate my academic career, it had been 17 years from the time I had graduated High School to the time I started college. I was 35 years old and had no idea what I was getting myself into, but it was about to change my life and I needed to grab the bull by the horns on this one.

This is me studying after my first day, note that this is so long ago that a few things were present. One, I was still into NASCAR and Dale Earnhardt was still alive and racing. The other thing, yes that is a cigarette in my right hand as I was a smoker then and for a couple more years until I gave them up for good in May of 2002. Going on 17 years ago.

Todays post is brought to you by the number 17...lol

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: