Links

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblins

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm up early and going back to bed, but thought I would put my daily thoughts into the world wide interwebs while I'm awake. Not sure what is playing on the TV behind me, but it doesn't seem like something I am going to watch. Peanut is still sleeping in the bedroom with Michelle and I'm just here with Sammy.

Today is a cookie day, Michelle is going over to her Sister Chris's and they are going to start baking Christmas Cookies at her house. A group of them are getting together, so they should be having a lot of fun making cookies. Me, I'm going to get a start on my Christmas Shopping today while Michelle is baking. She has done most of hers online leaving me as the slacker on this.

I have finally started writing my Goodbye 2018 Blog, the year end re-cap where I go through my blog month by month and relive it one final time before we start on a new year and new content. I'm about a 1/4 of the way done with it (not including all the formatting I've done) and have about none months worth of content to still write.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: