Links

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday morning, my first of four days off, I'm just starting to wake up and plan my day out. Something is on the boob tube behind me, but I have no idea what it is on. Sammy is hanging around somewhere but I can't seen to find him. I do feel him peeking over my should somehow though.

Well today is going to be a busy one, it's going to start with a trip to Harry's to pick up some meat. We stopped using grocery stores meats last year and get everything from a butcher, the quality is just so much better and the meat is obviously more fresh and not injected with any chemicals. I have to have some Hot Sausage for Breakfast Christmas Morning, it's been a tradition that has been going on for about 40 years.

After that a quick trip to the Morgantown Mall, have to get a few final things for Christmas and what ever else we may find.

Then it is home to make Haluski. Amanda and Joey's Pig Roast is this evening and they have asked us to make Haluski to bring for tonights festivities. Michelle is going to concentrate on the dough dumplings and I'm going to work on frying up the cabbage and Bacon. I've never used prepackaged noodles to make it and have always used dough dumplings, something Jean taught me years ago. One of my all time favorite foods to eat.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Ho ho ho ho

No comments: