* Monday is once again completed, now we are staring down the barrel of a Tuesday once again, time for a tidbits.
* It has been 20,099 days since I first showed the world myself, this planet has been blessed with my presence ever since.
* It has been 5,322 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. Seems like only yesterday.
* 3,923 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, Pizza Hut and 10,000 BC were on the agenda for the evening.
* 3,147 days ago I proposed to Michelle, right in our back yard at 4:00 in the morning, she accepted.
* It was 2,684 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I with the help of a co-worker of hers, became husband and wife.
* I have now lived 310 days longer than my Dad did, and I'm enjoying every minute of it.
* I have 4,739 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,376 days away, even thought we did beat their ass in basketball this past weekend.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 355 more days, I'm staying the same age this year as well as next.
* There are 239 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.
* There are 99 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING!!!!!
* 60 more days until Groundhog Day, Phil don't disappoint me this year buddy.
* 20 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year. Time to start formatting.
* There are 13 more shopping days left until Christmas. You still have plenty of time.
* I have written 5,473 blogs in my 14 full years now of writing this little piece of my life on the internet.
* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I'm running out of season to fly. I'm such a slacker.
* I hate snow, not sure if I have ever mentioned that on my blog.
* Will Grier has announced this past weekend that he is forgoing the bowl game to prepare for the NFL draft. I thank him for all he did for us and wish him the best and continued success at the next level.
* Sammy the Elf on a shelf is still running around the house getting into things.
* It feels like it's Christmas Prep time, I know Michelle is going over to her sisters this weekend and they are all baking cookies.
* The house has been sold and closed on, we have new neighbors upstairs as the new owners son is moving in. They seem like some really nice people.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho