Links

Monday, December 03, 2018

Monday

It's time to put the thought provoking conversations with Elves into our memory bank and start to look at the week ahead. It's time to stop with all the relaxing and getting back to doing what it is we do for a living.

Looking at my week ahead, it's going to be a semi-busy one at work. I actually have the Morale Sub-Committee Christmas Party Thursday and Friday is the USS E2 Christmas Party (the prime on our contract). Followed by a weekend trip to Ohio for that annual Christmas Party with that part of the family. To say that I am going to have a celebratory kind of week is a little bit of an understatement. I think I am capable of handling it though...lol

Michelle is working this evening and tomorrow evening at the Vet's, I on the other hand am pretty much done for the quarter with RTI and my supervisor is on a ship on her way to Cozumel, so that means we are pretty much winding down and about to officially close out the quarter this week. I should be receiving my next quarters materials in the next couple of weeks and will be ready to get at it after I return from St Louis the first week in January. Michelle is going with me on this trip this year after not making it last year.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: